Monday, July 5, 2010

What If I’m a Russian Spy

If I am one of the infamous spy from Russia, I hope to be entrusted the mission to HACK into Nuffnang server.. WHY?
Who wouldn't with Nuffnang offering :
Sony bloggie™ camera worth RM899!
With Sony bloggie™ camera of high resolution MP4 video!
This cute yet highly efficient camera able to record in 1920 x 1080 high-definition MP4!
(OF COURSE! Nowaday, every single gadget must be in HD!)
On the other hand, with 270o Swivel lens, this thing can help me to capture image or record video in most of the unexpected scenarios!

I will by all means necessary:

1. I am willing to go through all the fuss of cosmetic make-over to become like this :
Tell me who can ever resist the beauty of Megan Fox??!
If somehow the cosmetic-makeover failed, I would rather go for permanent plastic surgery!
But I am taking a huge risk of getting this instead.. >.<>

I would call operation 1 as TransFOXation..

2. When the operation of TransFOXation succeed, I will sneak into Nuffnang headquarter and starts to seduce the person in charge of Salt - Movie Screening.. I will make sure that I am one of the lucky one to be invited for the movie premier and of course, make sure I am the winner of the Sony bloggie™ camera as well! HOW??

3. This will be the third stage of my mission.. I will look through every single post that join this competition.. All posts that are better than mine, I will delete them and make sure they never surface again.. I mean FOREVER AND EVER!

4. Lastly, I will just sit back and wait for the movie invite to be sent to me on 21st July 2010!

Well, even if somehow I missed out the grand prize, getting my hand on these do make my day :
Limited Edition Salt Laptop Backpack worth RM 250
Limited Edition Salt Sunglasses worth RM 250
Limited Edition Salt Snowy Beret worth RM180
Limited Edition Salt Lenticular Notebook worth RM100
Limited Edition Salt Hidden Travel Pouch worth RM100

2 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Anyway Nice..Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!

suhaisweet said...

Anyway Nice..Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!

Post a Comment