Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let's get 'High' with Astro B.yond PVR!



This is the song that came across my mind.. =D
WHY??

'Cause I can't get enough, I can't get enough.
I can't stay on the ground.
I can't get enough, I can't get enough.
This is taking me now.

It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground!


With Astro B.yond PVR, you actually entitled 12 High Definition(HD) Channels!
I'm so high when I get to know about this.
However, it's applied to the packages that you subscribed to.
For example, I am subscribed to Dynasty package so I am entitled with :
Astro Zhi Zun HD(Channel 310)

Astro One HD(Channel 393)

Astro Zhi Zun is showing the drama 'Three Kingdom'.
This big budget drama should not be missed and experience this History of China in pure high definition!

Astro One HD is showing one of the most expensive Korean drama,
Athena: Goddess of War!
Korean drama fans must not missed out this great drama.


Other than that, two new AXN channels purely in HD! FTW!

AXN Beyond HD(Channel 720)

AXN HD(Channel 721)

More action, more suspense and clearer drama in these two HD channels.

That's not all!
Football fanatic, please hear me out!
Two other brand new HD channel for ya..

Astro Supersport HD(Channel 831)

ESPN HD(Channel 832)


Is all yours for your viewing pleasure..
Winning or losing..
Joy or tears..
All in high definition either for you to share your joy with you winning team or mock on the losing team. xD

For more channels in HD, visit HERE for the complete list.

Stay tune and experience the wild ride with Astro B.yond PVR! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment