Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy Life? Make a Difference with Astro B.yond PVR!

Lately I have been so stressful because of my Final Year Project..
This project determines if I can graduate within this few months and start a new chapter in my life..
My study life will become my past and start with my working life..
Not something I looking forward to, though..

I still prefer my carefree life.. Less responsibilities with small power..
(adapted from Great Power, Comes Great Responsibilities) xD

Thanks to Astro B.yond PVR...
Life is made so EASY....

I can never stop loving these small little button..

Literally, I am having the remote control in the movie "Click".


To be honest, I think this remote control is better than the one in the movie..
WHAT?! WHY? WTF??!@ R u shocked that I say so?

Remember how Newman's remote control really works?
The most memorable moment is he fast forwarded his make out session with his wife..
And then, everything went wrong..
Everytime he's doing it, the whole process fast forwarded again..
He is missing all those moment all over..
Think again of owning the remote control huh?

However, with Astro B.yond PVR, you can do so much more!
You can record all your favourite show, either movie or tv series..
Your exciting football match, NBA match, live telecast of Grammies, Pageant contest.
Smooth, playing videos right infront of you..
With no streaming time, laggy and low quality video. You know what I am talking about right? ;P

All you need to do is just hit the pause button when you are going for breakfast, lunch or dinner..
Running your errants, doing the house chores or even making babies session.. xD

With another push of a button, everything is going on again..

If you are watching on your Panasonic plasma TV, these are 'Ideas For Life'.. Good Life, I meant..

If you are watching on your Sony plasma TV, Astro B.yond PVR will 'Make Believe', that high definition video is no more a fantasy.

If you are watching on your Samsung plasma TV, never ever ask 'Next is What' question because you are in control of what you want!

The one I love the most, if you are watching on your LG plasma TV, worry no more because 'Life's GOOD'!

Anytime you like it, just dick it..
Oppss..
I mean just CLICK it.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment