Saturday, September 29, 2012

Passion

It's been AWHILE that I have written anything..
Same goes to most of my friends whom we share the common goal, write a bunch of crap and try to get unique visitors, for $ sake!
Well, I guess we have abandoned this activity as most of us are earning big bucks.
Every month with steady income.. No longer need to spend our time and squueeezzzeeeee or brain juice just to entertain reader.

Suddenly, I blurly remember what I have written throughout this few years time.
From hatred blog, to happy-story sharing, to photography session and blog just to join competition and of course winning some stuff, along the way.
It was great even though I was no successful blogger.
It was great as I am able to share my thoughts if there's anyone who interested to read on.
It was great that my friends and I did share the common activity together.

So what was this blogging is about?
It was passion.
Passion for me to write something and share to my friends.
Passion to do something to reach towards a goal.

It is always easiest to do something that we like.
Everyone knows that we will be excited about our work, our daily job, our task if we love what we are doing.
Everyday wake up fresh in the morning and head-to-head against the challenge lies ahead.
But how many of us are having our dream job?

Where is my passion now?
What do I like to do? Love to do?
I am just living a life, just to fulfill my responsibility, to carry this burden on my shoulder.
Looking at the stars in the night, and I wonder what my life is heading to?
Towards a bright shinning future? Or towards the uncertainty?

Everyday starts with frustration, Everyday ends with disappointment.
When the opportunity knocks on the door for a change, I have given up the chance.
I thought of a greatest excuse of all, for friendship, for not being a total jerk who just left people who has trusted upon me.
But deep inside, I knew that I am not ready to leave.
There are things that I couldn't let go and leave.
I am not willing to let go.

I should hold on to this and break away from the typical Malaysian, who don't do much reading!
It's time to open my eyes and look for every possibility!




No comments:

Post a Comment