Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 June 2009 ~ Can life be anymore F*ed up than this?

There's aint anything good going on around me..
Problem arise like mushroom after the rain..
Popped-up one by one, here and there..

Wanna holiday, ended up study early..
Found housemate, ended up no housemate..
Wanna watch Transformer, ended up with F-ing lab..
Wanna get some pocket money, might ended up getting enemy...

Man.. I'm so F*ed up..
There seem so much going on around me..
So much things to do.. So much things gotta do..

Delta second week, giving me 40% of stress, 60% of hell...

Will there be rainbow after the rain? Or a thunderstorm is followed?

Only time will tell..

Hope it is not Katrina that kissed me away...

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Gets Going!

You will never bring me down! I'll never back down!

I'll stay firm and walk through the storm!

Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment