Friday, June 18, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

My most valuable secret in my mind that I don’t want to be stolen is every single person I know in my life..

People come and go in our lives..
Someone that is dear to us or just someone that is 'hi and bye' kind of friend..
It doesn't matter who they might actually be, I just want to keep a memory of them.
My parent, family member, every single relatives, friends, teacher and lecturer and even the person I hate the most..

When I remember these people, I will remember all the memory of us..
The laughter and the tears, the joy and sadness..
I want to keep them in my life and not letting anyone else to know about our secrets.

poster

Adding up to my secret will be a Nuffnang premier screening of Inception..
Everyone's heartthrob, Leonardo DiCaprio, is the thief I would like to meet..
An invitation to the premier screening will the best thing ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment