Saturday, September 18, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?


Moisture generally refers to the presence of water, often in trace amount
To be honest, I do think I'm a very moist kind of guy..
Why?Because I do sweat a lot from time to time..
I do think it does give me some problem because I am pursuing in Engineering field, majoring in Electronics.With sweaty palm, I am afraid that I might electrocuted one day..

Definitely don't want to die deep fried! >.< !!
I might be the first one in the history to be electrocuted with sweat! xD

However, my feet are not the same case..
Due to wearing shoes most of the time, my feet are always dry..
The skin will be seen cracking as if I am 80 years old ma
n..
As a student myself, how to keep myself moisture?

By using Vaselin of course!
But with limited pocket money every month, I gotta be thrifty to buy Vaselin product.
I have to use this small bottle of vaselin to put on my feet..
Talk about cheapskate, I am definitely one of them!

Now worry no more!
With Vaselin organizing this " Are You Moist Enough? " contest,
I have the opportunity to win:-
1st Prize – RM3,000 cash + Vaseline products2nd Prize – RM2,000 cash + Vaseline products
3rd Prize – RM1,000 cash + Vaseline products
5x Consolation Prizes – RM200 cash + Vaseline products

Even if I can't get the first, second or third prize,
I will keep my finger crossed for the consolation prize!
With Rm2oo cash and Vaselin products, I am sure my old-skinned feet will be much better for now..
Of course, if I ever get to win the Grand prize, I no need to worry about
spending money on Vaselin product anymore and with some extra cold hard cash for me to spend!
My feet will be like baby's feet in no time! Smooth and silky?!! xD

My feet are trying to blossom like a flower after using Vaseline Intensive Care!
After using Vaseline Intensive Care!!

I hope that I will be able to show these feet to everyone in the Luna bar! =)

1 comment:

Ms Ave T said...

Great post and good luck for the comp!

Miss Ave T

Post a Comment