Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tech-noobie

Lately I have kept on surveying phone..
Nowadays, it's hard to decide what kind of phone you want to own...
From the old-school brand like Nokia and Sony Ericsson..
More competitors arise..
Now, the mobile market is strongly dominate by Iphone..
With the latest Iphone4 launched in Malaysia, other's phone's price will have a drastic drop(finger crossed)..

With the current technology, I am still able to keep up with it..
Looking back at my parents, they are not exposed to much technology before..
In 20-30 years time, I wonder if i can follow the current trend of technology by then..
Instead of driving car nowadays, in the future, we might be flying a mini plane?

Note to myself:
Gotta stay updated with the latest gadget and technology..

No comments:

Post a Comment