Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~~Longing to Meet Old Friends~~

Mini P is coming to an end soon..
Tomorrow will be the last day to finalize every single thing..
Friday is the time to present the product...
Finger-crossed, everything will go smoothly..
I just want it to be nice.. No need perfect though..

When I thought that I have made a decision to stay firmly at Cyberjaya..
I got a message from my friend that he'll be helding a birthday party..



Hye, I'm having birthday party this Sunday..
U wanna come??
Alot lenglui loo...


At that moment, my heart swayed...
I wished to join his birthday party..
Doesnt matter how the party will be, but it'll be my chance to meet up with my friends..

It been so long I have seen them..
And see see if got any leng lui or not lo.. XD

That's not the reason actually..
Seriously gotta meet up with my old old friends..



A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace.
And makes the world we live in a better and happier place

No comments:

Post a Comment