Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meteor Rain in Malaysia???

Guess what we'll be having tonite?

Meteor Rain!
In MALAYSIA!!

Well, I know about meteor rain but i never heard it happen in Malaysia before..
Even it does happen last time, I was not acknowledge about it..

So, for 21 years old my life in Malaysia
This is the first time happening.. LOL

It says that it will happen mostly at the northen sky..
Not really sure it's for the north part of Malaysia
or
We have to looks toward the north side of the sky.. xD

I'm a dumb@$$ with direction stuff ..

So for you guys at the north part..
Do take the chance to watch it..
If the sky not covered with cloud or HAZE.. =P

More details is at here ->
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/12/nation/20090812181736&sec=nation

No comments:

Post a Comment