Monday, January 3, 2011

Game Face On!

New year.. New Challenge.. New Future..
Gotta be prepared for what lies ahead of my life..
Soon, I will be graduating from my University life..
A lot is yet to come..

Work, Relationship, Money, Debt..
These are the challenges that I will be facing once I end my studies..
Have to look for the best job for myself..
Have to maintain a good relationship with family, friends, colleagues and so on..

I believe that we have our own face when we are facing certain situation..
Either with family, acting all goody goody without swearing.. xD
With friends, a friend in need is a friend indeed..
With colleagues, always act as you are very busy..

However, this reminds me of :
When you play a two face game, eventually you will forget which one is the mask and which one is really you.
So, never lose yourselves and your are not alone..


I am not afraid, to take a stand. Everybody come and take my hand
We'll walk this road together through the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm.Just let you know that, you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment