Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Want to Record... with Astro B.yond PVR

Guess who drop me a call that day?
Xin Xian from Nuffnang had called me and told me that my comment for Astro B.yond PVR contest is shortlisted as one of the 10 creative comment..
What is Astro B.yond PVR?
It's your Personal Video Recorder!
Get it? [P]ersonal [V]ideo [R]ecorder.
With just 4 simple button, it will change your life! =)

What is my comment? I have attached my comment into this blog.


However, I din't get email notification from Nuffnang until evening time!
My MSN popped up and notified me about email from Teoh Xinxian: Change your life with Astro PVR!
I am so happy that I will be receiving a free Astro B.yond PVR set and a free 1-year subscription to recording services thanks to Nuffnang and ASTRO!

Want to get your own Astro B.yond PVR set don't you?
Don't worry. Just give a call at this number, 1300-82-9888, and you'll get your own Astro B.yond PVR set already..

For the current pricing of the Astro B.yond PVR set is as below:


Guess what, I am saving RM300 for the Astro B.yond PVR installation and set up charge!
Other than that, I will be in the running for the grand prize, 3 days, 2nights getaway to Sutera Harbour in Kota Kinabalu!

I have never been to Kota Kinabalu nor to Sabah before!
Look at the majestic place that the Grand Prize winner will be staying!
I hope that I would be the lucky one among the ten! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment