Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 days left : ~~Song Of Me~~

It starts with
One thing that I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind why I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know

I cannot take this anymore
Saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
You'll find that out anyway

I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident
Cause you don't understand I do what I can but sometimes I don't make sense

I had nothing to say
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
And I let it all out to find
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind
But all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel
Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own

I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be MORE like ME and be less like you

I've given up
I'm sick of this feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me

I'll face myself
To cross out what I have become
Erase myself
And let go of what I have done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find

When did I lose my sense of purpose?
Can I regain what's lost inside?
Why do I feel like I deserve this?
Why does my pain look like my pride?

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it will all eventually fell apart
What it meant to me, will eventually be a memory of a time when I have tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end

In my fear and flaws
I let myself down again


I'm my own worst enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment